Get $75 cash back on every bag of GT-50 this season*
* Conditions apply, see below.
Nuseed GT-50 hybrid canola is hard to beat, delivering consistent, reliable and profitable performance for your business.
And this season, we’re rewarding you for choosing GT-50 by giving you $75 cash back for every bag of GT-50 seed you purchase.
Purchases of GT-50 made between 1 November 2016 and 30 April 2017 are eligible for a cash back reward, with a minimum purchase of 6 bags. You have until 30 June 2017 to submit your claim details and receive an eftpos gift card that can be used at any eftpos terminal Australia-wide.
Stocks are limited so don’t delay!
Want to know more about GT-50?
How to claim your cash back
Simply click on CLAIM HERE below to enter your details and a copy of your invoice, then you will be sent an eftpos gift card loaded with the value of your cash back reward. Once you have activated your card you can use it to make a purchase at any eftpos terminal Australia-wide.
How to activate your Reward Card
Click on ACTIVATE YOUR CARD below and follow the instructions, or phone 1800 446 347.
Nuseed GT-50 Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- The Nuseed GT-50 gift card promotion is being conducted by (the “Promoter”) Nuseed Pty Ltd (ABN 82 088 231 814) of 103-105 Pipe Road Laverton VIC 3026.
- This promotion commences at 12.00am on 1 November 2016 and closes at 5:00pm AEST on 30 April 2017 (“Promotion Period”) but is subject to available stock.
- By registering in this promotion, registrants confirm that they have read, understood and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is open to any customer, except distributors, retailers, wholesalers and agents of the Promoter or its affiliates or products, that purchases a minimum of 6 (six) Nuseed’s GT-50 bags during the Promotion Period.
- Eligible customers, subject to further criteria below, will receive one or more eftpos gift cards to the total value of: $450 plus $75 for every bag of Nuseed’s GT-50 they purchase in addition to the minimum of 6 (six).
- All registrants must register by 5.00pm AEST 30 June 2017 via www.nuseed.com/au/GT50Promotion or directly at www.nuseedrewards.com.au , and must retain the original tax invoice(s) indicating the date(s) of transaction, the quantity of bags of Nuseed GT-50 purchased, and the location of the purchase(s), and must provide this original tax invoice to the Promoter on request.
- The Promoter will post the eftpos gift cards out for delivery to the address provided on registration no later than 31 July 2017. Please email us immediately at email@example.com if you have not received your eftpos gift card by this date.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for incorrect, late, lost, damaged or misdirected registrations or deliveries (whether or not by reason of online, software or hardware fault).
- Eftpos gift cards cannot be transferred or exchanged for other goods and services or redeemed, in whole or in part, for cash.
- Further terms and conditions apply to the use and redemption of the eftpos gift cards, as detailed at www.nuseedrewards.com.au/terms-conditions/ . In particular, eftpos gift cards of $500 or more must be activated by calling the number provided with the eftpos gift card. The Promoter is also not liable for any defects or manufacturing faults with respect to the eftpos gift cards.
- If for any reason the Promotion cannot be conducted as intended, the Promoter reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter, Nuseed Pty Ltd (ABN 82 088 231 814) and iGoDirect Group (ABN 17 110 897 370) will collect your personal information, such as your name, postal and email address, and phone number in order to verify eligible registrants and deliver your eftpos gift card(s). You consent to the Promoter using your personal information for this purpose, as well as contacting you about any future promotion by Nuseed or its affiliates (subject to your right to unsubscribe / opt-out from communications in future). No other use of your personal information will be made without your consent. You are able to access, update or correct your personal information – please direct your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org .