HyTTec® – Your new breed of TT
Canola growers now have even more variety choice with the release of HyTTec® – a new breed of Hybrid TT Canola from Nuseed, your TT specialists.
HyTTec combines hybrid seed traits, including early vigour, a strengthened disease background, and excellent yield performance, with the herbicide tolerance benefits of the TT system.
We understand why some growers might be hesitant to try a hybrid so we’re taking a different approach to traditional canola hybrids by offering you our HyTTec seed for less upfront plus an End Point Royalty (EPR), to help you tackle one of the biggest hurdles.
If you have already tried a TT hybrid, or you’re an OP grower looking to upgrade, go with the breeder who has a vested interest in your success.
- Hybrid advantages of early vigour, yield and oil performance, and disease background
- All the existing herbicide tolerance benefits of TT varieties for the same reliable weed control
- A new option for your cropping program alongside our existing OP portfolio
- The confidence of growing TT seed from the TT specialists, with a lower upfront hurdle
First release for 2018: HyTTec Trophy
To learn about our Open Pollinated Triazine Tolerant canola varieties, click here.
Nuseed HyTTec Hybrid Triazine Tolerant Varieties
|HyTTec Hybrid Triazine Tolerant Canola|
|HyTTec Trophy*||20kg||Early-Mid||F1 Hybrid||R-MR||ABD||Medium-Tall||ATR Bonito, Hyola® 559TT, InVigor®T 4510, Pioneer® 45T01TT|
* An EPR (End Point Royalty) of $10 per tonne (ex GST) applies to HyTTec Trophy.
Learn more about HyTTec Trophy here
Speak to your local Nuseed Sales Manager